So I realized that I forgot to mention something in my last post. A fairly big something actually. Samantha and I attended my older sisters wedding in October. Tammy married on October 8th and I was one of the attendants. Our original plan included Samantha and I flying out early with Brent driving in later that week. However, Brent happened to be in budget season (busiest time of year, like don't come home till 2AM every night busy) and he couldn't make it. So, Samantha and I ended up staying in Tulsa for two weeks and flying home.
It was wonderful to be with family and friends for such an unexpected long period of time. Lots of people from South Dakota came down for the wedding and got to meet Samantha as well. My cousin Jessica was able to come with her new baby girl, Tayla, and it was great to see her. My brother, Troy, and his family also stayed at mom's house so we got so spend some time with them as well. They have four kids, Trevor (11), Brady (9), and the twins Hayden and Halle (5). Tammy married John Trammel and he has two boys, Tyler and Kegan. Not sure how old they are but I think 11 and 13. It was nice to meet them and welcome them into the family.
Here are a few photos of the wedding and our time in Tulsa!
 |
| The Family . . . everyone but Brent! |
 |
In her pretty dress, and teething!
|
 |
| Not sure she wants to dance. Avery and Halle are having fun! |
 |
| My beautiful angel! |
 |
Nana Judy with Abby and Samantha (late in evening so dress was OFF)
|
 |
| The bride with Halle and Avery. |
 |
| My beautiful sisters! |
 |
| My Dad, Harley; and my brother, Troy |
 |
| The Boys . . . Trevor, Hayden, Brady with Kegan and Tyler. |
 |
| First time swinging, she loved it! |
 |
| Playing with cousin Abby in the kitchen! |
 |
| First time for a sandbox as well, didn't ever want to get out! |
 |
| Swinging with Halle and Aunt Andree! |
 |
Loving on cousin Abby, she loves to give hugs and kisses!
Abby wasn't so sure. |
 |
| Eating, strawberries I think. |
 |
Nana's playroom includes all the toys that I played with as a kid.
|
 |
Talking with cousin Brady.
|
No comments:
Post a Comment